Dr. Dixon Answers Signos Members' FAQs About Glucose
Listen to this Body Signals podcast episode to learn all about glucose, insulin resistance, calories, and more.
In this episode of the Body Signals podcast, host Bill Tancer asks Dr. William Dixon, emergency physician, gets answers to frequently asked questions from Signos members, such as:
- What are normal glucose levels and how does fasting affect your glucose?
- How do you use glucose data to lose weight and are all spikes bad?
- What is insulin resistance and can you explain this to me like I'm five years old?
- What's the difference between the carb insulin model and calorie counting?
- Why does my glucose spike during exercise
Listen to the answers to these great questions and and many more insights.
Subscribe to the Signos podcast, Body Signals, on iTunes to listen to future podcasts as soon as they're posted.