November 12, 2021
Signos is on a mission to tackle the obesity epidemic via healthy habits, metabolic signals, and AI. Using a continuous glucose monitor, Signos is powering data-driven weight loss by translating an individual’s metabolic signals into timely recommendations for eating, exercise, and better health. With over 75% of the American population overweight or obese, Signos provides a new way for people to act on their body’s unique response to what they eat. By making micro changes to people’s everyday routines, we can improve health and kickstart weight loss.
- Write regular well-researched, helpful, and search-optimized long-form blog articles.
- Develop study analyses, opinion pieces that mesh with Signos ideology, various styles of expert advice such as FAQs, top 5 tips repurposed from interviews or podcasts, and more.
- Implement SEO best practices to drive high-quality organic traffic that converts (eventually)
- Be meticulous when it comes to research, editing, grammar, and proofreading.
- Ensure all content is on brand and in accordance with Signos philosophy.
- Help scale and streamline the content production process.
- Collaborate with teammates on copy needs throughout the organization.
- Craft search-optimized articles that build our authority and reputation.
- Ghostwrite expert advice articles from interviews and connecting the dots from recent research.
- 3–4 years professional writing experience, ideally in the health, wellness, nutrition and/or weight loss spaces.
- Experience writing well-researched yet engaging long-form blog copy.
- Deep understanding of health and nutrition topics.
- Strong storyteller with the ability to develop copy that gets customers' attention, builds brand trust, and empowers people to take action.
- Links or portfolio of writing samples illustrating work.
- Strong understanding of current SEO best practices.
- Ability to turn in high-quality content according to content calendar deadlines.
- Eagerness to be hands-on and jump in to write marketing copy as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in a remote environment productively.
- Competitive salaries, fully covered medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Fully covered access to the Signos system including CGM and app access
- New MacBook Pro
- Equity participation
- A flexible vacation policy
Click the Apply Now button to submit your resume and cover letter via email. We're excited to hear from you!Apply now
Signos is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender orientation or expression, marital status or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic under applicable federal or state law.